Senior Web Development Lead
At Maark, we are passionate about bringing innovation and advanced concepts to life and sweating every detail in order to create the best possible experience for our clients and their customers. We believe that every interaction and transaction a user has with a product should be designed and built to work for that individual.
The clients we work with span a host of industries – ranging from large financial institutions to telecoms to hospitality to bio-engineering. And the problems we solve for them range from highly animated, interactive frontends, to complex business rules on the backend, to IoT solutions that bridge digital and real worlds. We love diving into new subjects and researching our clients' businesses and look to work with people who are just as naturally curious.
In this role, you will take on a hands-on leadership role of our growing development team to craft and build industry leading enterprise web apps and websites. We work on highly creative projects, utilize a wide variety of fullstack and enterprise CMS technologies, and empower each of our developers to create innovative solutions and explore and master emerging web technologies.
This role is a perfect opportunity for a senior developer looking to make the move into a Lead or Management role.
- 5+ years of experience in Adobe AEM/Java or fullstack Web development, preferably with large-scale enterprise applications or websites
- Self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle
- Expert level knowledge of either one or more of the following technologies -- Adobe AEM, Java, Node.js, React -- delivering solutions in production environments.
- Proven understanding of MVC architecture.
- Knowledge of database technology (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge and experience with both Agile and Waterfall methods and flexibility to work with both as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tough situations in a rapid-paced environment
- Ability to mentor junior developers and lead developers of all levels
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent 5+ years work experience
- Savvy understanding of UI/UX principles
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid health, dental & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Considerable work-at-home flexibility
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Boston, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what’s possible meets what’s relevant.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Maark is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Maark to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.