Visual Designers and Illustrators
Illustrators and Visual Designers
Full-time or Contract
Maark is always on the lookout for new illustrators and visual designers to work on marketing, branding, animation, and ui projects for a variety of technology clients. Illustrators and visual designers work closely with art directors and creative directors to execute the team’s vision and help create final designs for our clients.What you would work on...
- Work with directors to create branded visual design and illustrations for web and mobile campaigns
- Help define the tone and style for a given campaign, brand, or animation
- Sketch, refine, and deliver storyboards and visual design for animated videos
- Translate sketches into finished designs
- Help define the product vision with creative directors, project stakeholders, and other designers for new and existing products
- Design web and native interfaces for branded and data-heavy applications
- Creating final visual design, along with occasionally creating wireframes, design specs, motion comps, and prototypes.
- A degree in illustration, graphic design, or a similar field
- At least three years industry experience
- An amazing portfolio with solid foundations in color, composition, and typography
- Confident working both individually and in small teams
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills. Confident in discussing design and your solutions
- Experience creating prototypes with industry tools (including Flinto, Invision, or Framer)
- Experience with animation software and processes
- Any previous programming experience
- Experience with print and traditional graphic design
- Competitive salary
- 100% health and dental
- Keys to our studio in Central Square, Cambridge
- New 5k iMac
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Cambridge, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what’s possible meets what’s relevant. The Maark creative team is made up of artists, illustrators, designers, and developers, all focused on creating the best experiences for B2B markets.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Maark is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Maark to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.